Monday, April 6, 2015

Meandering on Monday with Janet Lane Walters #MFRWauthor


Meander 1 - Beauticians. Why is it when you go in with an idea of how you want your hair to be cut you end up with the last thing you ever wanted? I let my hair grow until it was below my shoulder and I asked the beautician that I wanted it at shoulder length. She began cutting away. My hair is now four inches from my shoulders. The sides  sweep that was not to hit my forehead, now does. Good thing is that hair does grow and mine will hopefully grow fast so when I need to look great in two months this disaster will be done.

Meander 2 - When it rains it pours. That's how I feel. On Thursday I received the edits on a book and knew with my schedule I would start them on Saturday. So I began. In a Saturday email. I received the second book with revisions to do. Interesting cover. Love the hero. The heroine is okay but not my favorite. I'll live with it and hope other people will.

Meander 3 - My writing. While all this revision is going on I am also working on three books. Two are rights back that I must bring up to date. Hospital romances nd have to get the computers in. My recent visits to my husband in several hospitals has helped. At least the nurses let me look at the computers and talked about how they used them/ There is also the third book I'm writing. In a forward view I'll be burning the computer keys for ages. There are a lot of books that want to be told. Such is the live of this writer.

No comments: