Monday, June 27, 2011

27 June -- Week behind and week ahead

Another week has passed and though I was away for the middle days, I managed to finish a good deal of A Sudden Seduction. Only have three chapters to finish up so give or take two weeks and that will be done. Then it's on to a new project one I hope will be as successful as the one in that series was. Received a wonderful review from RT for The Warrior of Bast. Made my day.

I'm gearing up for a contest to start in July for those who are my followers. I'll be giving away print copies of most of my books. There are some that aren't out in print yet but will be by Christmas. I'll add those to the Christmas contest.

Waiting to hear about The Henge Betrayed Quests and The Moon Pool. Both are due to be released soon. That will be all until I finish writing things otherthan those that are just electronic that will be coming in print. But it's a good year so far.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the fantastic and well deserved review! And good luck finishing A Sudden Seduction - sounds SO good.