1. What were you before you became an author? Did this influence your choices as a writer?
I first worked as a sports reporter and, later, as a lifestyle features writer for many years. My first romance story was inspired by a trip to India where I covered a cricket tour. I think the people I've met in my life have definitely influenced my choices as a writer.
2. Are you genre specific or general? I don’t mean major genres but subdivisions or romance, mystery or paranormal.
I write sweet, second-chance romances. Everyone deserves a second chance, don't we? I also write women's fiction and Christian non-fiction.
3. What is your latest release
Remember Us is the third book in a series. It's a sweet, second-chance romance involving a slightly older couple. The main character is a recovering alcoholic and has many relationships to mend, specifically with her ex-husband and daughter.
4. What are you working on now?
I'm working on a series set in a small town in my favorite part of my country. It will have a mix of second-chance and fish-out-of-water romances involving couples from different cultures.
5. Does your reading choices influence your choice of a writing career?
Definitely. I have eclectic tastes when it comes to my reading and, other than romance will read anything that grabs my attention. I love stories where the characters grow and become better people, and in romance, they must have a happy ending. I'm still learning about writing so I try and learn from writers such as Nora Roberts, Danielle Steele, James Patterson, and Sidney Sheldon. I also love Christian writers such as Francine Rivers.
6. Where can we find you?
My website: www.vidalisik.com