Monday, May 25, 2020

Meandering on Monday with Janet Lane Walters #MFRWAuthor #BWLAuthor #Reading #Thoughts #Writing #Carly Phillips

Meander 1 - Reading - My reading this past week has slowed down since I'm on deadline for my next release. I did manage to read Carly Phillips new Dare world story. How cleaver of her to find more Dares. The story was a nice read, especially when one is rewriting.

Meander 2 - Thoughts.- I've been thinking about this self isolation that isn't totally self. I have a child and a grandchild who monitor my expeditions. I've essentially been at home since the middle of May except for trips to the bank. One inside and the rest through sending deposits of withdrawals through a little plastic tube into the office. I have also been to COSTCO twice with mask in place. Standing in line to wait for the elderly early admission wasn't fun but I managed. I've also been out on the front porch but it's been too chilly or been raining to sit out. I do look at the roses that have begun to bloom and the peonies that are forming and ready to bloom. The white dogwood is green and soon will be white with blooms. Staying in isn't fun and hopefully soon I'll be able to start walks. Going up and down stairs ten times a day isn't fun but it's exercise.

Meander 3 - Writing ) Two more chapters to re-write and I am really kicking myself for leaving so many scenes sketchy when I did the other drafts. Today I'll hopefully be finished with the rewrites and be able to do a final check out and get the book off to my editor and the publisher. I so want to start a new book and it's pushing to get out,


My Places

Buy Mark
http://bookswelove.net/walters-janet-lane/

No comments: