Sunday, September 22, 2019

Sunday's Book Murder and Tainted Tea Janet Lane Walters #MFRWAuthor #BWLAuthor #Cozy mystery #Santa Fe

Murder and Tainted Tea (Mrs. Miller Mysteries Book 3)

This story in Katherine's life shows two things. Her guilt over the murders at the church and her developing relationship with Lars. Aftera visit to Santa Fe while my husband attended a conference, I took time to explore the city and found it fascinating. Always wanted to put it in a book. I had also decided to move Katherine into unfamiliar territory and remembered Lars lived in Santa Fe for part of the year. What better time to take her there than for a New Year's Eve party. When I began the book, I had no idea how convoluted it would become. Katherine arrives in Santa Fe to find Lars missing. I had no idea why he had been sort of kidnapped. As I rough drafted the story all became muddier until it became clear. I was certainly glad to bring Katherine home again and continue the romance in other books.

BLURB:
Katherine heads to Santa Fe, New Mexico along with a Maine Coon Cat kitten to spend New Year’s Eve with Lars. Her guilty feelings over the organist’s death has her needing an escape. When she reaches Santa Fe, she discovers Lars is missing. She seeks and finds him and steps into another mystery.

Lars’ daughter dislikes Katherine but when the young woman is kidnapped, they are puzzled. The murder of Lars’ daughter and one of his employees makes solving the mysteries necessary. Can she learn before Lars becomes a victim.

Editorial Review
With every book, I think the Katherine Miller Mysteries can't get any better. I'm always wrong, because they always do. ~ Writer Gail Roughton


October 14, 2017
Format: Kindle EditionVerified Purchase
What a fun read. Well written and I love the cat!

No comments: