Friday, September 13, 2019

Friday Shiela Stewart is visiting and talking About Who She was Before #MFRWAuthor #Paranormal romance #Darkness


1.      What were you in life before you became a writer? Did this influence your choices as a writer?

I’ve always been a writer. In my youth, I made up stories for friends and relatives, then in my teens I started writing them down.  I actually felt relaxed while writing, letting everything disappear around me. I continued writing and my hubby always encouraged me to submit my work, but I never felt good enough. Having had enough of his nagging, I finally did and now I thank him for pushing me to do something I only dreamed about.
What really influenced me was TV and Movies. I never wanted to be an actor like my friends. Instead, I wanted to write the stories.

2.      Are you genre specific or general?

I’d say I’m specific. I mostly write paranormal romance, though I have written three that aren’t, paranormal is my love.

3.      What is your latest release?

My latest release is the last book in my Darkness series, Surviving the Darkness. There are eight books in the series. Though it’s not entirely paranormal, there are aspects of it in the book.


4.      What am I working on now?

Currently I am revamping and editing an old story I wrote several years ago. It’s not a romance, but instead it’s a suspense with twists and turns that will leave your head spinning.  It’s called Terror Incognito.  I’ve decided to post a chapter a week on Wednesdays, on my blog Shiela’s books n’ stuff. 


5.      Are you genre specific or general? I don’t mean major genres but sub divisions of romance, mystery, paranormal. (Didn't answer)

6.      Did your reading influence your choice of a writing career?

The very first books I read were from my older sister. I was 12 when she lent me Flowers in the Attic. But more so it was Nora Roberts. I loved how she told a story of romance, mystery and suspense. That was exactly what I wanted to write.

7.      Where can we find you?

You can find me in ever book store online as well as at my website: www.shielastewartsbooks.com

No comments: