Monday, August 7, 2017

Meandering On Monday with Janet Lane Walters #MFRWauthor #Poetry #amwriting

Meander 1 - Poem - Good Housekeeping Seal

I have my Good House Keeping Seal of Approval.
How about you? Do you have yours, too?
My whole life is house, husband, children.
How about you> Is this your life, too?
I have together...togetherness.
How about you? Do you stay together, too?
My husband is twined in my loving embrace.
How about you? Is yours there, too?
I'm accomplished in the kitchen, inventive in the bed/
How about you? Are you like this, too?'
Why then, how then,why then this...
Is life empty, vague, dead.
How about you? Is your life dead, too?

Meander 2 - Dialysis. - My husband goes to dialysis three days a week. Yesterday, he told me he called the doctor to ask why he's so wiped out when the treatment finishes he can hardly sit straight, and even walking is hard. He sees other elderly people receiving dialysis and they walk in and walk out after treatment seemingly just as strong as they were before. Some even drive themselves to and from the treatment. I hope he receives an answer he can live with. According to his cardiologist, his heart si strong so that's not the reason for the weakness.

Meander 3 Writing - I'm working hard on Murder and Sweet Tea. I'm partially through with another draft and I believe it's going well. When this is done, I have two projects on my plate. Both are to finish the Opposites in Love series. That means two of the groupings I've been workingon recently will be finished. Then there's the last of the Fyre group to do.

No comments: