Monday, June 26, 2017

Meandering on Monday with Janet Lane Walters #MFRWauthor #Poem #amwriting

Meander 1 - Poem

A flock of birds flew above my house
Winging on their way
Migrating, going, flying away.
Like my friends, they've left.
Will my friends like the birds
Return to me again?

Meander 2 - Computer glitches - I have done something to my computer that I can't figure how to undo. What it means that the shortcuts are on the side, not the bottom. How this happened, I can't figure what I must have done. Hopefully when my son comes home this afternoon, he can solve this dilemma. I want to know what I did, how to undo it and how never to do it again. Not sure I'll succeed.

Meander 3 Writing - Am working on the Plot draft of Murder and Sweet Tea. So far I've been able to mend the places where things changed by the time I reached the end of the rough draft. Will I finish this by the end of August, Hopefully I will succeed.

No comments: