Monday, May 29, 2017

Meandering on Monday with Janet Lane Walters #MFRWauthor #Poetry #shopping

Meander 1 _ Poem

I would like to like your friend
But I'm afraid we're not suited.
She's filled with anger and bitterness
And hasn't found the way of
Tolerance and that growing love
That embraces all the world/
She's still tuned to a difference
Without feeling similarity
I would like to help her find a path
To release her shrunken soul/
I am not sure I can. I can
Only hope and try and pray I will
After what's her name.

Meander 2 - Shopping - I must admit I don't like to shop. I go to the grocery store only because I must. When I look for clothes, I know what I want and if I don't see the item, I leave. Shopping with my granddaughter was an adventure. She looks at nearly every rack in the store. Then she returns to them and selects a few items. Does she buy? No. She must try them on and then perhaps find a different size.

Meander 3 - Writing. There are two more books to revise and edit but I'm putting the aside until I finish at least the rough draft of Murder and Sweet Tea.

No comments: