Friday, May 5, 2017

Friday's Guest - Featuring Andrea Cooper MFRWauthor #paranormal #fantasy

1. What were you in your life before you became a writer? Did this influence your writing?

Before I was a writer, I was a kid who loved making up characters and stories. I didn’t read much because the stories I loved and wanted were forbidden in my parent’s home. Of course, that didn’t mean I snuck in a few growing up. I wasn’t allowed to read or watch anything with magic or paranormal. So naturally, I craved those stories.

As an adult, I devoured as many books as I could of fantasy and paranormal, but it wasn’t enough. And I missed the characters I had created as a kid. I decided to try and write a novel, as I’d written poetry for years, and haven’t stopped creating and writing since.

2 Are you genre specific or general? Why? I don't mean genres like romance, mystery, fantasy etc. There are many subgenres of the above.

Primarily, I write paranormal romance, fantasy, and historical romance. However, I’ve also written romantic suspense and dabbled in urban fantasy.

3. Did your reading choices have anything to do with your choice of a genre or genres?

Yes! I write the genres I love to read. I couldn’t write a story if I didn’t enjoy reading it or the genre.

4. What's your latest release?

Lyric Book 2.5 in my paranormal romance series. It features a half-siren who must use her powers to get her company out of the red. However, her intended target is unaffected by her voice. Somehow, she must convince him to take on her firm.

5. What are you working on now?

Currently, I’m working on an urban fantasy. It’s one of the genres I enjoy reading, but I’ve never written before. I depend on my beta readers to give me their opinions and if they like the story.

6. Where can we find you?

My website is www.andreaRcooper.com

No comments: