Monday, May 8, 2017

Meandering on Monday with Janet Lane Walters #MFRWauthor #Poem #Writing

Meander 1 - Poem - People

People are like that.
Like waht?
Differemt yet the same.
Problem-filled.
Indifferent
Understanding.
The whole gamut.
They undergo
And forward
And backward
And standing still.
People are like that.

Meander 2 - Watching - My husband of many, many years is slowly disintegrating. While on the surface I seem calm and strong, inside there beats a bleeding heart.

Meander 3 - Writing is still on the revision road. I'm reading and catching problems in older books preparing them for publication. What surprises me is some of them are good and a few are great - in my eyes. I have completed four out of ten and will soon add a fifth. Then I will be half done. My printer dies and replacing the print heads cost more than a new printer. Shame since this one has given me a great mileage. Learning and installing a new one will be interesting but I will persevere.

No comments: