Monday, April 24, 2017

Meandering On Monday with Janet Lane Walters #MFRWauthor #Poetry #Writing

Meander 1 Poem

I feel adrift, cast out, astray
With nowhere I can go
With restlessness upon myself
Not wanting to sit still.
I want to go, to run away
To hurry past this time.
I can't, I know, but yet
I can retain my restless
Crying soul.

Meander 2 - New Releases - In the past few weeks I've had three releases. The Cancer-Capricorn Connection is the fourth of a six book series using opposites in the Zodiac for medical based romance. This book brings Cait the heroine problems for the father of her daughter returns to her life. She must learn to forgive and this is a struggle.  Past Betrayals, Past Loves is a reincarnation story. The heroine and hero travel from ancient world to the present and in each past life there is a lesson for Astrid and Duncan. Whispers From Yesteryear is another reincarnation based story where Willow the heroine and Reid the hero must solve the past before it destroys their future. They dream at night and the past story unfolds.

Meander 2 - Writing is going very slow, at least for new stories. I had 10 books with rights returned and at present two of them have been completed. I'm going over the edits on the second and will finally finish this today and send it off on Monday. Hopefully I will finish all these by the end of May and have started a new story.

No comments: