Monday, April 10, 2017

Meandering On Monday with Janet Lane Walters - Poem, Retreat, Writing

Meander 1 - Poem

Cries the woodland deep and pleasant,
Pulling me to plunge within.
Where the Indians lived with nature.
Let me hear their music there.
Find the legends of Hiawatha.
Weave them into magic places.
Use the legends of my people
To create the dreaming worlds
Taking people from their troubles
Thrust the into other worlds.
Let them escape their worries.
Help them into Life.

Meander 2 - Retreat - I spent the weekend with other writers and enjoyed myself. We talked about writing, discussed what we were doing and learned things to help our own writing go smoothly. I did edits for a friend and found few problems making the her story strong and good. Not much of my own writing. Went to dinner with some friends. Spent a bit of time at the bar with others. Then I went to my room since I was exhausted. But had a good time.

Meander 3 - Writing -  I'm still involved with updating a lot of books. I'll finish another soon and then there will be twenty plus more. Am also working on several other projects checking to see if there need to be changes to bring the stories up to date.

No comments: