Monday, April 3, 2017

Meandering On Monday with Janet Lane Walters #MFRWauthor #Poetry #Revising books

 Meander 1 - Poem

I must live in isolation,
Holding back from other men,
Must prepare myself for meetings
Lest their terror strains my mind.
When I go into the city
Thousand Pain-filled cries, I hear
They will drive me to the edge
For helpless I can't hold them closed.

Meander 2 - Revising Books - I have ten books to revise and I'm finding to my sorrow many typos and glitches. So I go over them one by one. I've spent two days on the first and it's not half finished. I will continue since I want all to be perfect or as perfect as I can make them. I've decided there is never perfection but one of these days I'll manage.

Meander 3 - Not many new things to come for a time. Am updating all the books I've written and doing art sheets for a number of other books. Really, really not too much fun but this is work that must be done.

No comments: