Friday, April 14, 2017

Friday's Guest - Kate McKeever #MFRWauthor #What Was She Before

1.      What were you in your life before you became a writer? Did this influence your writing?
I was and still am an occupational therapist. I have a pretty varied educational history but I think the thing that influenced me to become a writer was the fact that, since elementary school, I’ve either volunteered or worked part time in libraries. That, and my love of reading spurred my need and desire to write.



2.       Are you genre specific or general? Why? I don't mean genres like romance, mystery, fantasy etc. There are many subgenres of the above. I am published in sweet contemporary and paranormal romantic suspense. These are the two subgenres I tend to gravitate to. My paranormal writing may be in contemporary or historical times.

3. Did your reading choices have anything to do with your choice of a genre or genres? Not really. I read all over the spectrum, with the exception of horror.

4. What's your latest release? My latest release is in an anthology entitled Masquerade, a paranormal/fantasy anthology with connected stories.

5. What are you working on now? Right now I’m working on a sweet contemporary as well as a paranormal romantic suspense.  The paranormal romantic suspense, Shifting Blame, should be available by this summer. The sweet romance release date is to be determined right now.

6. Where can we find you? My website is www.kate-mckeever.com. You can also find me at facebook-  https://www.facebook.com/kate.mckeever.9




No comments: