Monday, August 31, 2015

Meandering On Monday with Janet Lane Walters #MFRWauthor #amreading #amwriting


Meander 1 - Just finished reading 2 books. A Master Passion by Juliet Waldron - Alexander Hamilton and his wife. What a great story that made history come alive. Well done.
The second book was The Prince and the Working Woman by Kat Attalla  - a totally different pace with snappy dialogue and a heroine with strength and a hero who had lessons to learn.
Kudos to both.

Meander 2 - I bought a new recliner to replace the one I really liked but it had become arthritic with old age rather like the woman who used it. The new one is kind of brown and I hope it's as comfortable as the one I'll be bidding adieu. Comfortable but quirky and doesn't always recline without a lot of yelling and banging.

Meander 3 - Writing. Am pushing forward with Wizards but there's a long way to go and a deadline I set for mid-November. Sure hope I'll make it. While I'm typing the second draft am working on Seducing the Chef. Tomorrow I must write the publisher and ask if she will start releasing seven books to me so i can get them together. Hopefully I'll only need to write the six short ones to bring them up to novella length. Also have to set things so my royalties will be directly deposited into my account. That will make life easier all around and I won't have to wait for checks.

No comments: