Monday, August 10, 2015

Meandering On Monday with Janet Lane Walters #MFRWauthor #amwriting


Meander 1 - Dreaming at night can be a confusing bit. I seldom remember any snippets of my dreams but I did see the hero of not my next book but perhaps the one after that. Now if I could remember more than when I woke up thinking, "Great conversation with the heroine." Sure wish I could remember what they said. So I will wait to see if sometime while I creating a new story I can come up with something to match what I don;t remember.

Meander 2 - Falling asleep. This afternoon I was watching a Law and Order episode that somehow I had never seen. I became completely engrossed in the episode and wanted to know the ending. Well something dreadful happened. I watched and then suddenly woke an hour earlier in the middle of a movie. I'll never see how it ended unless I catch another episode.

Meander 3 - Writing is moving ahead. Even with the release of Divided Dreams and some promo work, I'm moving ahead with Wizards of Fyre. Working on the flow of the plot and making sure all goes well. Since there are four viewpoints in each chapter there have been times when I need to rearrange the VP segments so the time line works. Once that's done, I'l look at rewrites of the other segments to fill in details left our or scenes just sketched in. Have a sort of out line for the Cancer Capricorn book for Opposites attract. Will have some emails to write tomorrow. One about my EPIC membership, one about getting books back so I can work on revising them to republish them and a third to find out what's been happening with the royalties on the books Jane and I wrote . It's been a long time since any royalties have been paid. Not sure what I can do since Jane is no longer around to say take them or keep them. Will cross that bridge when the woman writes me back. There will be weekly emails.

No comments: