Monday, June 8, 2015

Meandering On Monday With Janet Lane Walters #MFRWauthor


Meander 1 - Crossword Puzzles - I don't know how many people enjoy doing crossword puzzles but I do. The good thing is as a writer I'm aware of many many cliches and this knowledge always helps me when I'm doing these puzzles. Crossword puzzles also teach you to think around corners and how to figure words when the definitions are not what you would expect. What is exciting is when you discover the trick to each puzzle and the words start to flow. Sort of like writing when you're striving to make the words flow and somehow you discover a trick and the words start flowing.

Meander 2 - Dieting - This is something I really must consider. I have maintained the same weight for years but it's more than I should weigh. So I'm going to start figuring how to take my weight down a notch. Of course this means exercise and that is something I don't find pleasant.

Meander 3 - Writing. I'm nearing the end of a draft of my current WIP and then it will be to clean up and re-write some sentences, some paragraphs and some scenes. I also want to start readying some books I'll get back by the end of the year to shift them over to the new publisher. There's a series of six novellas and also a longer book that was once a serial. This will take time and I want to be ready when the time comes.

No comments: