Monday, May 25, 2015

Meandering On Monday with Janet Lane Walters


Meander 1 - I remember when Memorial Day had a specific date. May 30th. So no matter what day of the week that was the point of celebration. Now I have nothing wrong with a three day weekend but of course I don't work so having three days doesn't matter to me. Times and customs change so now Memorial Day sort of floats around a number of dates so people can have the long weekend. Does it matter. Probably not.

Meander 2 - Crazy week the past one when I realized I didn't have anyone scheduled for the weekend on the blog. I celebrated the 6 books I had released since the first of the year. Three contemporary romances. Two fantasy romances. 1 Just fantasy with perhaps a hint of a romance that ends not in a wonderful way. I was then looking at what needs to be done since these are series. There are 3 contemporary romances to complete that cycle. There are two to complete the fantasy romance cycle and one book to tie up all the loose ends of the fantasy. Seems to be a lot and perhaps I'll finish and perhaps not.

Meander 3 - Writing schedule. Am still typing Divided Dreams so I can decide which chapters need a lot of revision and which don't. Better to do this as a unit so one can be sure of the time sequence and also which scenes need more work. Love scenes definitely and so do some of the others. Have been outlining a fantasy romance that belongs with the two released this year. Wizards of Fyre and it's a rather tricky one to work out the details but I will manage.

No comments: