Monday, May 4, 2015

Meandering on Monday with Janet Lane Walters #MFRWauthor


Meander 1 - I sort of had a hallucination but not really. Visiting my husband at rehab center and waiting for him to be ready to head to the dining room. There is a huge window in his room. I turned my head and gasped. What looked like a snow blizzard filled the window. Now I'll admit this winter was a snowy one with snow continuing into spring but this is May. Then realized what I saw was a storm of white blossoms from nearby trees.

Meander 2 - Lists. I am back to making lists to make sure I finish everything I need to do. List really are fun and crossing things off makes one feel as if they've accomplished something. The one problem I find is that often when one item is crossed off another one takes its place. Sometimes there are two. Take bills. Pay bills was on my list and I sent them off before the mail came. There was a bill or two tucked into the junk mail. So the crossed off item returned. Do you keep lists and do they grow rather than shorten?

Meander 3 - Writing is moving slowly but that's what happens around here. I'm waiting for 2 books to come back from the editors so I can do the final proof. Divided Dreams is going well. I'm to the next to last chapter and it's the one where exciting things happen. Let's hope I can pull it off. And part of writing is promotion and keeping one's website up to date, What I have to do is have my web mistress remove 6 books and add 8 plus the two that are coming.

No comments: