Monday, February 9, 2015

Meandering on Monday with Janet Lane Walters #MFRWauthor

 Meander 1 -Snow or not - They predicted a storm to begin last night after midnight and continue through the day. So far there is no snow. Not sure why. Actually I'm kind of glad it didn't come. This has been a snowy February and we haven't borne the brunt of the weather. Been thinking the weather predictions are sort of like the other predictions about awards, about life and about everything. Sometimes they come true and sometimes they dont.

Meander 2 - Getting ready for taxes is so much fun. This time the accountant will come to the house instead of us going to him. An interesting proposition. Really need to get these done before DH has surgery.

Meander 3 - The Goddesses of Solunda is going well. One more chapter to re-write and a lot to type in but I'm moving ahead as fast as I can. Once this is finished I'll need to move ahead with the next story and also to get those I'm regaining from a publisher into good shape so I can get them off to BWL. So much to do and so little time.

No comments: