Monday, February 16, 2015

Meandering on Monday with Janet Lane Walters #MFRWauthor #BooksWeLove


Meander 1 - Interesting messages I've been reading. It's about reviews, sort of. The authors are self-published. Some of these books are wonderful. What really made me laugh when reading these comments is that I've been in the place where they have been. Readers complaining about the mistakes in the books. Sometimes there are no misspelled or wrong words that are really right words. The readers are saying these are awful and books by major publishers are better edited. As someone who began early in electronic books, I received the same comments on my stories from readers. I believe with these others that these can occur and do occer no matter how many eyes have read the books looking for errata. But I've found then in NY books, EPubed books and self-published books. I'm never annoyed with them unless they've used the wrong word constantly in a book.

Meander 2 -Time. There are never enough hours in a day to do everything I want to do. I'm working on it but not succeeding very well. I do not do well whenI don't meet my goals and I crash and want to burn. I also don't like waiting for news.

Meander 2 The Goddesses of Solunda is moving forward. Wanted to be finished by tomorrow but probably won't. There is one chapter to type in and then 10 more to read through to make correstions. Then these have to be typed in. The good thing is the book will meet the 70000 words wanted plus a few more. The bad thing is that there will be at least one or maybe two books to do to finish the story. I've left the villains unpunished and that I don't like. But before I move along I have another book to complete and several right back books, actually five to get ready to be re-published.

No comments: