Monday, December 27, 2010

Writing week - Dec 27

This will be the last post of the year so I've been looking at what this year has brought writing wise. I finished a novella that I thoroughly hated after the edits were finished. I still don't like it but at least it's out of my hands. I completed The Warriors of Bast and cleaned up a few old manuscripts that were released by their publishers. Five of them are live again. Mistress of the Moons, Healwoman Dark Moon, Murder and Mint Tea, Requiem Murder and The Midas Murders. I saw The Hudson House murders go live. And The Henge Betrayed -- Refuge came into being. I've been working on The Henge Betrayed -- Confrontations and have begun working on the fourth section and that means just one to go. Perhaps I'll finish it before Quests comes out. Target date for that is sometime in the third quarter of this year.

What really pleases me the most is the number of my writing friends who are published for the first time this year and the ones who are published once again. Always makes me feel good to see this happening so Congrats to them.

1 comment:

Shoshanna Evers said...

You've had a busy year, Janet!