Saturday, November 18, 2023

Saturday's Blurbs feature Books by Kate Hill #MFRWAuthor #Werewolf #vampire #Horror #romance




 Caleb (Romantic Moments 2)

Purchase Link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CD9G6XL5

I'm a powerful and respected Alpha, but the wolf Mette covets my leadership. I'm injured when my conniving enemy challenges me.

After losing my pack and nearly my life, I go to lick my wounds in the human world, but my beloved mate Tia knows that a wolf's broken spirit can heal, and there is only one true leader of our pack.

Note: Caleb is a very short werewolf action romance with a mild heat level, moderate violence and a HEA. This Romantic Moments story is the perfect length for a lunch break, before bed, or any time you want a quick, romantic read.

 

Through My Heart (Romantic Moments 3)

Purchase Link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CH2KLRYZ

Adrian – I am a vampire whose physical ugliness intensified with my immortality. For centuries I hunted alone, disguising myself from prey, preferring illusions to brutal attacks. Others of my kind spurned me. Some tried to destroy me, and on them I unleashed my wrath. I suffered the agony of eternal loneliness, and then I met Anna.

Anna – My life was almost unbearable until a tall, black-haired stranger with fiery eyes and needle sharp teeth drank my blood and swept me into an unimaginable world. From the night we met, I gave 
Adrian my heart, but a lie spun by a jealous enemy drove us apart. I swore I would never give him the chance to hurt me again, but denying my love for him was harder than I thought.

Note: Through My Heart is a very short horror romance featuring vampiric love. It has a spicy heat level, violence, and a HEA. This Romantic Moments story is the perfect length for a lunch break, before bed, or any time you want a quick, romantic read.

 

Dominique (Romantic Moments 4)

Purchase Link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CLJHT154



Dominique has spent his long life immersed in his art. People travel far to have him paint miniature portraits of them, but instead of money as payment, he asks for a taste of their blood.

Advice from a fortune teller sends him to a house where he meets Aurelia, another vampire with secrets even deeper than his own. Will the beautiful tattoo artist end his loneliness, or end his life?

Note: Dominique is a very short adult fairy tale featuring vampire love, some spice, and violence.

 

No comments: