1. What were you before you became an author? Did this influence your choices as a writer? Before I became an author, I had many jobs. I worked customer service for an insurance company, I taught writing skills as an intro course at a college, I handled contest mail for Publisher's Clearing House, and I worked for the Alumni Association at West Point for many years. I also did and still do freelance work for websites where I write articles, blog entries, press releases, SEO material, and just about anything else a business might need. As for authorship, I have always written, since I was a teenager, and writing has been important in nearly every job I have held since my college days in one way or another, so it all has helped form the way I am as a writer.
2. Are you genre specific or general? I don’t mean major genres but subdivisions or romance, mystery or paranormal. I write contemporary romance, but I do have aspirations of branching out to other types of writing at some point, like thrillers or perhaps even horror.
3. What is your latest release? My latest release came out in October and is titled Balk. It is the second book in my Homestand Series, with the first being Change-Up.
4. What are you working on now? Right now I am working on book 3 of the Homestand Series, titled Curveball. This one will continue with the story of the hero and heroine from Balk and Change-Up.
5. Does your reading choices influence your choice of a writing career? I think it definitely does. I read a wide range of different books, but enjoy stories, even in the horror choices I read, to have some element of romance in them.
6. Where can we find you? I am all over the place! My website is www.lacyhart.com, but I am also on:
Amazon Author Page - https://www.amazon.com/Lacy-Hart/e/B078XHQ346/ref=dp_byline_cont_pop_ebooks_1