Monday, June 17, 2019

Meandering On MOnday with Janet Lane Walters #MFRWAuthor #BWL Publishing INc #Poem #Triffids #Writing

Meander 1  Poem -- Books --

Bought some books 
Just today.
Books are friends
That will not fail. 
They don't change
Like people do
Me, we, you

Meander 2 - Triffids - I once read a science fiction book about Triffids. There was also a movie I didn't see. This came to mind when these plants appeared in my farden. They grew from a few inches to several feet in a few days. A friend who had seen the movie told me they looked just like the plants she'd seen. Those plants shot needles and then devoured all they hit. I am keeping my eyes on these plants. Though they seem to progress toward the house, they have no needles yet.

Meander 3 _ Writing - Moving forward with Forgotten Dreams. Am to the draft where I look to see which scenes need to be rewritten and what changes must be made. I'm looking forward to finishing and starting something new.

No comments: