Monday, June 3, 2019

Meandering on Monday with Janet Lane Walters #MFRWAuthor #BWLPublishing #Poetry #Writing

Meander 1  Poem -- Words --

Words are flowing, flowing, flowing
Like a babbling brook, endless.
Notes are singing, singing, singing
Like the air eternally blowing

Meander 2 - Typing error - Seems lately when I am typing my manuscript I find the same thing happening. When I'm revising a passage, if find a constant error. Though I meant to write to , a very simple word, the letters reverse and become ot. I'm not sure why this happens. Perhaps I'm typing too fast or could there be a circuit in my brain with a slight disconnect. I'll never know the answer but I really can't stop the typing process to think of the word I want to write. This time it came out perfect but that's because I was clearly stopping to think.

Meander 3 - Writing - Finally coming to the end of the current WIP in progress for the rough draft. Then I'll have to turn it into a story that makes sense. Problem was I got so involved with a subplot I forgot I was writing a romance. So I had to stop and go from the beginning to make sure the romance was in place. The interesting bit here was the subplot really does impinge on the romance. I will conquer this story before the date it's due to the publisher.

No comments: