Monday, May 7, 2018

Meandering On Monday with Janet Lane Walters #MFRWauthor #Books We Love Ltd #Poem #writing #meeting

Meander 1 Poem - a Six line Stanza

I see you creeping upon me
With straightened back and bended knee.
I tremble and I want to flee
To hide my head.
I wish I weren't a golfer's tee
But made of lead.

Meander 2 - Thoughts after a Meeting - We met today and talked about the retreat and about the coming contest and ways to promote. Some of us went to lunch. We became acquainted with a new member. Then we heard about the rabbit taken up residence in one of our fried's house. We plotted ways to disappear the rabbit. We're writers so some of our ideas were intriguing. Laughed a lot and that's good.

Meander 3 - The Pisces Virgo Connection is working much better. A few things to clear up, but that will happen when I get to next drafts. Have to finish the rough draft. Still a way to go but this will happen nicely.

No comments: