Friday, March 23, 2018

Friday's Featured Guest - John Wisdomkeeper #MFRWauthor #BooksWeLoveLTD #Native American

 1     What were you in your life before you became a writer? Did this influence your writing?

I’ve been a Native cultural teacher and an addiction counsellor for Native youth, and this was the foundation for my writing and continues to influence everything I write.


2.                 2  Are you genre specific or general? Why? I don't mean genres like romance, mystery, fantasy etc. There are many subgenres of the above. 

I write Native cultural stories and true experiences based on many travels.

3. Did your reading choices have anything to do with your choice of a genre or genres? 

Yes, of course, because my reading choices are in the areas that I study and teach.

4. What's your latest release? 

Fly Away Snow Goose, a residential school, historical fiction novel co-written with author Juliet Waldron.


5. What are you working on now? 

The second edition to the Wisdomkeeper Collection


No comments: