Monday, October 16, 2017

Meandering On Monday with Janet Lane Walters #MFRWauthor #Poetry #am writing


Meander 1 - Poem

Autumn River

Restless,
Lashing against rocks and earth
In aimless efforts to win free from a channeled life
Trying to erode entrapping banks
Before the coffin beneath its grave cloth
When your currents are calmed
And you are snared.

Meander 2 _ Visiting With a Friend - Not in person, though I wish we could see each other again. I've been reading the books of my friend Kat Attalla and enjoying every moment. Her stories make me laugh and also bring tears. She had such a gift for snappy dialogue and very macho heros who were also human like some macho heros aren't.  I wish there were more stories but walking this pathway on occasion brings memories of the days we spent talking about writing and life.

Meander 3 - Writing. I am still slogging through Sweet Tea. Hopefully soon this will be at an end. Also typing up another short story to share. This is one story that really sounds like a synopsis for a book. One never to be written since the world has changed especially with technology and all. 1968 the story was possible. Not today.

My Places:


 http://wwweclecticwriter.blogspot.com

http://www.bwlpublishing.ca/authors/lane-walters-janet-romance-fantasy-usa/

No comments: