Monday, February 6, 2017

Meandering on Monday with Janet Lane Walters #MFRWauthor #Poem #writing

Meander 1 - Poem - Mailman

Will the mailman come today
Bringing letters from afar.?
Will there be some bills to pay?
Will the mailman come today
With love letters sad and gay?
Or rejections to mar?
Will the mailman come today
Bringing letters from afar?

Meander 2 - Valentine's Day is approaching. That was the day of my first date with my husband. We went to the movies and for a burger. That was more than fifty years ago. Much has happened in that time but we have remained together through problems and great times. It's called endurance and love.

Writing - So very busy these days trying to do a hundred things. I have decided what I must do is to
take one typing chore at a time and then move on to the next. Will soon have 10 books plus a few short stories to be published elsewhere. That will add a bit for they will need to be re-formatted and also to be checked for errata. I will manage this as fast as I can.

No comments: