1. What were you in your life before you became a writer? Did this influence your writing?
2. I spent 18 years in the financial serves industry. My clients ranged in every way possible. I always enjoyed getting to know them, and encouraged clients to talk about their backgrounds and their professions. Both my plot and the characters were influenced by the diversity of these clients.
2 Are you genre specific or general? Why? I don't mean genres like romance, mystery, fantasy etc. There are many subgenres of the above.
I have only published The Natasha Saga. I find it difficult to classify the saga into a genre but my hope is to expand my mind and allow my imagination to get creative with future projects.
3. Did your reading choices have anything to do with your choice of a genre or genres?
Not really. I enjoy a variety of topics depending on my mood. A love a good drama but also enjoy reading something light and comical. Something silly. I enjoy a thriller, but stay clear of horror.
4. What's your latest release?
The Natasha Saga - It is a four-part continuing story, each ending with a cliff hanger. All four have launched so a reader will not be caught having to wait.
The saga follows two stories. Modern day Keeghan and William as well as the characters within Keeghan’s dream. The dream has some surprising plot twists and hopefully touches a reader’s emotions, making them think.
5. What are you working on now?
I’m working on a plot where a couple takes the law into their own hands. Canadian, guns are not involved. No shootouts.
6. Where can we find you?