Monday, January 18, 2016

Meandering On Monday with Janet Lane Walters #MFRWauthor #Poetry

Meander 1 - Poem - Health Hazard

I'm not looking for Prince Charming.
He's dangerous to my health.
Love strikes with viral suddenness
And grips you in the gut.
There's lasitude when he is gone
Plus loss of appetite.
Fever by night and chills by day
The price is very high.
Another great discovery
Is when you find the prince
You kiss him and he changes fast
Into a slimy frog.
Who wants to be responsible
For metamorphosis?
From frog to prince or prince to frog
I'll let me change themselves.

Meander 2 - Lately I've been added to several Facebook groups I did not choose to join. Why other people would do this bothers me. I will select the groups I join. I don't need others to make a decision for me. I'd like to unjoin these but I don't want to hurt someone's feelings. I really would like to unjoin these groups but I won't but I also won't put any nores up on them,

Meander 3 - Writing. These days it's more like typing. I have to finish typing Wizards of Fyre to send it off to publisher between the first and tenth of next month. I also would like to send off Seducing the Chef. It at least is typed. Waiting for a cover there. I am doing a little writing between typing stints and really wish I could sit at the computer for more than a half hour at a stretch. Typing Seducing the Photographer. Have the Innkeeper to go and will soon have The Doctor to join this plus Kat's book. I'll get this all together soon.

No comments: