Thursday, September 20, 2012

Thursday's Who I'm Reading - Sydell Voeller


If "sweet romances" are what you crave to read, this author has a number of books to fill that need. I haven't read all her books but the ones I've read I've enjoyed. The interesting thing here is that I've been reading some of her stories this past week and she's up tomorrow and Saturday talking about writing and giving a taste of one of her books. We also share a background in Nursing.

You can find Sydell's books here. http://www.amazon.com/Sydell-Voeller/e/B001JRZ0DU/ref=sr_tc_2_0?qid=1348148311&sr=1-2-ent

Of her books I've read I'm torn between The Fisherman's Daughter and Her Sister's Keeper for my favorites. There are still a few more to read so maybe I'll find a different book of hers that will take me into a world where love is sweet.

3 comments:

Heather Haven said...

what a great blog and a terrific endorsement of a fellow writer. Janet, you are to be commended. And it certainly makes me want to read Ms. Voeller's work!

Sydell Voeller said...

Thanks so much, Janet, for hosting me on your blog! It's been a pleasure--and yes, isn't it cool that we've both worked in nursing?

Sydell Voeller said...

Hi Heather,

Thanks for leaving your comment. I hope you enjoy reading one or more of my books!

Sydell