Monday, April 2, 2018

Meandering on Monday with Janet Lane Walters #MFRWauthor #BooksWeLoveLTD #Poetry #Writing

Meander 1 - Poem - Taps

Your echo footsteps cast a spell
My dreams are faint mists today.
Soft murmuring trumpets sound the knell.

Once I lost my heart's sentinel
A whisper call ran to obey
Your echo footsteps cast a spell.

Your golden laughter pierced my cell
Chased ancient shadows far away
Soft murmuring trumpets sound the knell.

I felt dark thoughts of gloom dispel
No longer morbid memory prey
Your echo footsteps cast a spell.

Nights of silver love- singing bells
Gather flower days in sweet bouquet
Soft murmuring trumpets sound the knell.

The moment flees. I can't rebel.
I hide my tears; I can't inveigh.
Your echo footsteps cast a spell
Soft murmuring trumpets sound the knell.

Meander 2 - Time off - I have two days with nothing to type, That's because the manuscript flew over the net to the editor. Seems funny not to have a stack of pages needing typed, corrected, edited but they're gone. Before long the time off will end and I'll be pushing again.

Meander 3 - Writing - The Leo-Aquarius Connection has gone off to the editor. I'm now in the planning stage and rough draft period of the final book in the series. This one is the Virgo-Pisces Connection and hopefully will be different from the previous five. Seems that way to me so as I slog through the first draft I'll find out.


BUY MARK:
http://bookswelove.net/authors/walters-janet-lane-romance-fantasy-suspense-medical/

No comments: