Monday, December 11, 2017

Meandering On Monday With Janet Lane Walters #MFRWAuthor #Poem #Snow

Meander 1 - Poem - Birthday

A Year has passed since yesterday
And yet, I feel no change.
There is no sense of wisdom grown
Or age upon my brow.
No sudden burst of maturity
Has come into my soul.
The calendar has lost a leaf.
Another year is gone.
Wisdom is an accumulatiom
Of living daily moments.
And age is but a matter
Of spirit growing cold.

Meander 2 - Snow 0 We are having the first snow of the season. So far, the roads are just wet and not covering with white but they promise the snow will continue through the afternoon. I hope they are wrong. Tomorrow I want the roads to be clear so I can see my grandchildren in the Nutcracker.

Meander 3 - Writing - The story continues to go well. I'm blocking in Chapter 9 and found some things I needed to alter. Won't know if the alterations will change the beginning until I reach the end. The Leo/Aquarius Connection is a good story.


 http://wwweclecticwriter.blogspot.com

http://www.bwlpublishing.ca/authors/lane-walters-janet-romance-fantasy-usa/

No comments: