Monday, March 31, 2014

Meandering On Monday with Janet Lane Walters #MFRwriter


Meander 1 -For some reason my blog seems to be taking off. At least for me the numbers are interesting with people at least looking though there are few comments. Began doing this in 2007 and will continue blogging. Enjoy coming up with topics. I suppose I should visit other blogs and do things on them but I seldom do that.

Meander 2 - Been writing reviews but I would rather just rate them. There are people who write long long bits but I can't seem to do this even when I loved the books. The one thing I don't do is write nasty ones. I don't think I'll ever do a review on a book I didn't like and there's a good reason. If I don't like a book I never finish it. There are books I would read over and over again. I still can't write long and flowery bits about them.

Meander 3 - Am really rocking on the stuff for Toth's Priest and will have the rough draft done by the end of the week or the beginning of the next. Then I must really dig out the books on Egypt, look at the two other books in the series. The good thing is that I'll remember what I wrote after reading a few lines of a passage. That's kind of freaky but for me it works. Can't get involved in writing down all that goes into each world I write but I will be honing in on finishing works and worlds. Next week will be busy getting Melodic Dreams ready to send off.

No comments: