Thursday, August 16, 2012

Who I'm Reading - Jamie Hill's books by Janet Lane Walters


I'll have to admit I've not read them all but she has some really great cop romances up for people to read. I have read several other of her stories and found they're great as far as tension both sexual and also between people with secrets and problems. You can find a complete listing of her books here.

http://www.amazon.com/Jamie-Hill/e/B0044DJ9TM/ref=sr_tc_2_0?qid=1345067749&sr=1-2-ent

Of the three Cop In the Family series, I believe my favorite was Family Secrets but the others are also treats to read. So if you like Cop stories and romantic suspense pick up her books and then start to explore the other parts of her writing like Secrets and Lies.

1 comment:

BWL Publishing Inc. said...

Thanks so much Janet, I appreciate your kind words!

Jamie Hill