Thursday, August 9, 2012

Thursday - Who I'm Reading - A. M. Westerling


I must admit that I'm a sucker for a well-written Regency historical. I've just finished A. M. Westerling's Her Perfect Scoundrel and thoroughly enjoyed my visit into this Regency with a bit of difference. The characters drew me in and I found being away from London in the story added a new dimmension. The writer had one other story out at the present time The Countess' Lucky Charm. I'll be reading this soon. Too many books to read. What I love about Regency historicals is triggered by my one attempt to write one of these and I really appreciate the effort it takes to produce a book people want to read given all the research that must be done.

So if you love Regency historicals try this writer. I just hope she will be writing more.

No comments: