1. I’ve revealed this before but here goes. I sleep-write. A story comes unbidden in the night complete with beginning, middle, and end. In the morning, I write.
2. The characters crowd in on me and form a plot. With invaluable critique, I’m able to move them around to keep the story going in a good direction.
3. Yes. The end is predetermined more or less. Sometimes a glitch occurs-a twist of fate and the end is altered.
4. So far I’ve used settings I’m familiar with and Google for specifics. Décor comes from imagination.
5. Online mostly and question people who may be in the know.