Monday, July 25, 2022

Meandering on Monday with Janet Lane Walters - #BWLAuthor #MFRWAuthor #Vacation #Thoughts

Meader 1 Reading - Not as much last week as usual since I was on vacation. Did read several of Mary Balough's Regencies while on the plane and waiting for luggage to arrive.

Meander 2 = Thoughts - Had a great visit with my daughter and grandchildren in Florida for six days. So great to see them again. COVID meant three years since I saw my daughter and son-in law and five years for most of the grandchildren. They are doing wonderful and having good lives. All are working and moving forward in life. Was great to have hugs galore and also being taken care of by the children. Hopefully they';; come here. I'm eighty six and traveling isn't like it used to be. Went to Gatorland and saw creepy creatures. Interesting day. Went to Universal and went on a lot of sort of rides. Some were good and some strange and one or two not good at all. Then had a down day when all wevt to a water park. Not wanting to risk sunburn I stayed at the house and slept and wrote. Was nice. On Wednesday ate at a Chinese buffet. Great food with an enormous selection of many dishes. Several great crab ones. Ate too much but that was all right.  On Wednesday at Universal ate with daughter and son-in-law at an English pub. I had fish and chips. Really good. On Saturday evening we ordered from an Italian deli. I love pepperoin pizza but not as good as what i get here. The crust was burned so took some of the taste away.

Meander 3 - Writing - Even though I was away, I managed to write a scene and start another.  This is good. Bit I'm back and will be hitting the pen and pencil as well as the computer. 

No comments: