Friday, July 8, 2022

Eden Monroe is visiting and talking about Who She Was Before #BWLAuthor #MFRWAuthor #romantic suspense #legal assistant #greeting cards

 

1.      I was  working as a municipal legal assistant when I took early retirement, which meant I then only had one full-time job that included being a newspaper columnist, freelance writer and greeting card author. I became an author of fiction with my first novel in 2017, Dare To Inherit, and I do find that my experience in the legal field often finds its way into my storytelling. Some of my characters have been lawyers.

 

2.      To date all of my novels have been romantic suspense, but I would not hesitate to change lanes for another genre from time to time, if that’s what I was inspired to do.

 

3.      My latest is Dangerous Getaway, which was released in April 2022, and Sidelined will be released in August 2022.

 

4.      Right now I’m working on the third book of The Martel Sisters trilogy to be released in 2023/24. The books are about three identical sisters: Ginger the writer, Naomi the computer programmer and Alexandra the actress. They are beautiful, accomplished and spirited. Raised by a single parent and still guided by their Grandmother Bridger, these sisters face life … and love … with courage and pizazz.

 

 

5.      I am a voracious reader and enjoy anything that’s well written. It all feeds the imagination, fiction and non-fiction alike. There is always something new to learn, and it keeps me in the zone because everything I read influences my writing in one way or another. As the old adage goes, nothing is ever lost on a writer.

 

6.      I would love to have you visit my website at https://www.edenmonroeauthor.com/

 

7.       and on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AuthorEdenMonroe/

 

No comments: