Monday, January 10, 2022

Meandering on Monday with Janet Lane Walters #BWLAuthor #MFRWAuthor #Reading #Writing #Thoughts

 Meander 1 - Have finished the first three books of Anne Perry's Monk series. My publisher has released most of the Jnuary books and I;ve been reading them slowly. Finished Deal L Hovey's Grave Survey - as always he brings an intricately woven mystery with nice interaction among the characters. Read Rikka by Joan Soggie This story is about a woman's life from her early years and she moves from Norway to Canada. There are sad and happy parts but the character is intriguing. Have started the third new book but more about that next week.

Meander 2 - Thoughts _ ThoughI should take the Christmas tree down I've decided to leave it up for awhile. I'm hoping it will bring abit of joy into my life when I think about what's happening in the political world and how many of those who are supposed to be honest politicians are just in it for the power and to worship a toad. While frogs may turn into princes, toads never do. Snot today but too late for the holiday.

Meander 3 - Writing. I have finished the rough draft of the Committee of Angels. Now I must start making this mishmash of words into a story. Some stories come easy and some come hard. This one has come hard but I want to make it shine.

No comments: