Monday, November 30, 2020

Meandering on Monday with Janet Lane Walters #BWLAuthor #MFRWAuthor #Reading #Writing #Thoughts #Stacy Abrams

 Meander 1 - Reading - Finished Serena Montgomery aka Stacy Abrams' romantic suspenses. Am looking forward the reading the new one and shocked myself for pre-ordering a really expensive Kindle version. She is such a great suspense writer and does sexual tension excellently, Have begun re-reading some Mary Jo Putney's Regency romances. I try not to read what I am writing and since that's contemporary reading other genres is good.

Meander 2 - Thoughts - Thanksgiving is over and had the usual phone calls. Lately this day hasn't been a family get-together. This year that's a really good thing with the virus plague running amok. The number of people who disregarded this and met in groups puzzles me. Is there a thought they are immune to this dreaded disease. In two weeks or so we'll know. What will people think when the death toll reaches a million before there's someone with sense to enter the picture?

Meander 3 - Writing is going slowly. There seems to be so many other things getting in the way that keep me from doing much writing but I do at least manage a page a day - about 300 words. Life should calm down soon and I can get with the program.



No comments: