Saturday, September 12, 2020

Meandering on Monday with Janet Lane Walters #BWLAuthor #MFRWAuthor #Reading #Writing #New Driver's License

Meander 1  -- Reading I have finished reading the 21 book Foreigner stories by Cherryh and I'm eagerly waiting for the next one. I know it will be months but the series is great. The way the action builds and the change in relationships also grows is great. Now it will be back to reading other authors and other books.

Meander 2 -- Thoughts -- The New Driver's License. Had my appointment to go for this and had everything together, I thought but this was not to be. I didn't have to wait long to be called and had my picture taken without my mask. Then I found most of my papers were in order but my marriage certificate issued in 1959 wasn't right. There was no seal. The people had a great time looking at how fancy the license was but it didn't have the proper seal. Now what. Either renew my passport of find the proper copy. The woman at motor vehicles, said "Just drive to the county and get the certificate. We're talking 400 miles in the middle of a pandemic. I don't think so. I found a site and filled out lines of text. Hopefully in three weeks I'll be officially married. I also might work on renewing the old passport. We will see. Then one must make an appointment to hit motor vehicles. At least they told me i could use the expired license for another year.

Meander 3 - Writing - Working on a re-write of now Chapter 6, filling in a lot of stuff I left out in the subsequent drafts. Hoping to finish this in November so we shall see.


My Places

Buy Mark


No comments: