1. How do you create your characters? Do you have a specific process?
My heroines are always defiant smart-asses, just like me. My Doms are uncompromising and omnipotent. I stick them together in a fictional situation and try to imagine how they'll react and interact.
2. Do your characters come before the plot? Do you sketch out your plot or do you let the characters develop the route to the end?
Characters always come before the plot. I put them in an initial situation and watch as it evolves. Sometimes, what happens is probably as much of a surprise to me as it is to the reader. Ultimately, I construct the stories I would want to read myself.
3. Do you know how the story will end before you begin? In a general way or a specific one?
4. Do you choose settings you know or do you have books of settings and plans of houses sitting around.
I generally make up settings but settings are less important in my books than character, dialogue and plot.
5. Where do you do your research? On line or from books?
Google is my best friend. But I've also researched "the scene" by visiting chat rooms, interviewing friends and accompanying them to parties and clubs.