Monday, June 20, 2016

Meandering On Monday with Janet Lane Walters #MFRWauthor #poetry


Meander 1 - Poem - The Attic

The Attic

Tatters left from yesterday,
Fraying cloth in threads and shreds
Kept and stored in an attic space
Beneath the dusty eaves.
Sorting through them, remembering
Pain and pleasure, death and hope,
All they once meant to me.
Then came a knowing discovery
That turned my life around.
Tatters left from yesterday
Rags from days ago
Have no power in my life today.
I must let them go.

Meander 2 - Surgery recovery. Why is it when you have surgery you often think you can do more than you should. Mine was five days ago. I still fall asleep when I don't intend to. The pain is less but sometimes nags. I am impatient.

Meander 3 - Writing. I ahve done little writing for the past week. Soon I'll get back into the swing of things. Atleast i now have two ideas for the last two books of a six book series. I do think this will come about soon.

No comments: