Monday, March 23, 2015

Meandering On Monday with Janet Lane Walters #MFRWauthor #BooksWeLove


Not a Meander- Temple of Fyre was released today.

Meander 1 - Spring is here but on the first day of spring we had snow. Bah humbug was my thought. Snow on this day wasn't fun for me. The weather was a plus for my teenage Florida granddaughter. She has never seen snow. She visited in December but we had no snow then. Watching her play in the snow was fun. She enjoyed her time with her younger cousins. So the snow was great for someone and I was able to do my errands before the storm began.

Meander 2 - Enjoying my Kindle Paperwhite. It's nice to read a book and then be able to review it immediately. I'm not the greatest reviewer in the world. I find it hard to put down the few words needed but I managed to do it this time.

Meander 3 - Writing is moving ahead. The rough draft of Divided Dreams is done and I've begun the revisions. Sure hope to finish it before too long. I'm also typing and correcting two rights back books. One I want to change the table and make it part of a series. Problem is my current publisher has the third of these books already and this probably means I have to re-do that one and see what things I must add like computers and cell phones. The second doesn't need much except removing a lot of dashes. Would like to have them done before long but with limited time who knows,

No comments: