Monday, January 20, 2014

Meandering on Monday with Janet Lane Walters


Meander 1 - I've come to the conclusion that when I'm reading a book that's all right, there comes a time when I must look at the last chapter before I can read any more of the story. This becomes my boredom point. Often once I read the end, I read no more. Other times, the end inspires me to keep reading. Last week, this happened with three books. Two of them because of an obligation I had to force myself to complete the books. One, suddenly the purpose of the book leaped into focus and I found I enjoyed the reading.

Meander 2 - Finally am going to get the last of the Affinities series into paper so I can try the local bookstore and see if I can have a signing there. He doesn't like romance so perhaps he'll like YA that has no romance. I can show him is he takes the books from me rather than ordering them he can make more money. We will see.

Meander 3 - Am working on the draft of Melodic Dreams that will finish finding plot holes and address time issues as well as put more meaat into the characters emotions. This is going well and hopefully this will be finished by the end of March,

No comments: