1. I was an Acquisitions Editor at MacMillan Computer Publishing before I stayed home with my oldest child. I had several positions there and each of them taught me a different aspect of the publishing business. Many things have changed in the last twenty-five years, but those experiences came in handy in becoming a published author.
2. I write contemporary romances with male/female couples and happily ever after endings. One of the best pieces of advice I received as an aspiring author was to write what I know, what I like to read.
3. My lastest release is Last Chance, the final installment in my Chances Trilogy.
4. I’m writing Christmas in Tahoe now, due out in November 2022.
5. Absolutely. I have loved reading romance novels for as long as I can remember. I fell in love with Lake Tahoe about twenty years ago and all my books are set there or in San Francisco. I like traditional romances with a modern twist, especially those set in California.
6. My Chances Trilogy, Second Chance, Chance Encounter and Last Chance, are available in both digital and paperback versions at retailers everywhere. It is also available digitally as a box set. There are direct buy links, excepts and more about me on my website, https://www.marthaosullivan.com. I can also be found on social media at: https://twitter.com/m_osullivan26 and https://www.instagram.com/authormarthaosullivan/.
I’ll send the blurbs, etc. under separate cover in a few minutes.
Thank you for having me!
Post a Comment